I saw this on the cover of TIME yesterday.
Doesn't your heart just break, if not WEEP for the nations?
It's so sad. She's EIGHTEEN. One year older than my lil sis. All this because she was running away from abusive in-laws.
THIS is the broken world we live in today. People are just crying for a Savior.
After this, I immediately try to come up with a way to leave America ASAP. I couldn't bear thinking myself living so comfortably anymore. (I'm impulsive like that). But I believe for now, God's calling me to stay.
I do hope one day God sends me overseas longterm. Oh how desperately I looong to just go.
I had a talk with my dad about it yesterday. I liked his question, "Who is your neighbor?"
For now, I must learn to love my neighbor, wherever I am, being faithful in the small things, by His grace and for His glory. Will you do that with me today? :)