Tired from people. That's kinda the story of my life.
And so I was bitter on Christmas eve and the thoughts that I had a year ago of forgetting about people forever came to mind again.
Until I was reminded that...
the
omnipotent
omniscient
omnipresent
Almighty GOD, whose mere thoughts could bring forth creation,
was born on earth in a feeding trough. As a crying, drooling, hungry baby.
If anyone had the right to be bitter, it'd be Jesus Christ.
Yet He came to earth to die for me. And He did.
That's the REAL story of my life. Once was lost, now I'm SAVED.
Merry Christmas, friends. We are loved.
"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart."
Pearl Sydenstricker Buck
A silly sidenote:
Having just moved into our house in SJ, my family was a little slow in putting up the Christmas decorations this year. Check out the oven mit above the fireplace. Um...fobby?! :)