Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Time For Everything

Farewell to living alone. I don't know if I will ever get the chance to have my own place again, but it was good. Lots of hangouts, lots of books, lots of laughs and lots of tears. And lots of beers.


House Warming



House Cooling


Farewell to...
An amazing backyard, the Emeryville Marina



The best marathon training grounds I could ask for.

Honestly, in view of eternity, there's really not much I'm saying good-bye to. I guess I'll have to give up the comforts of having a perfectly clean and sunny apartment. I said farewell to a notoriously lame commute to work. And living alone was EASY, especially because I loved doing things alone. I seriously forgot that I was a sinner about 25% of the time.

Yet I'm actually saying hello to a lot of blessing that I didn't have for two years. Roommates to talk to, roommates to play pranks on, roommates to drink beer with, roommates to remind me that love is patient and kind. Runs with a lot of hills and varying views. 10 extra minutes to blast music in my car on my way to work. A chance to get good at parking in tiny spots...pray for me. --" And honestly, I'm still living in quite luxurious conditions.

My God is the same wherever I am. His crazy love is with me wherever I go.

A new beginning. A chance to see God work in new ways.

It'll be good.