Check it out. Yellow is where we ended up going. Green is where I was supposed to go.

Yet out of my disability through the years came memories:
1. Brave freshman Tammy had to navigate 24-yr old me through an air force base in the middle of nowhere, late at night. We were so relieved to see civilization again after almost an hour. Why did I get so lost? Heart-to-heart with Jack and Steven was too funny and I was one terribly distracted driver.
2. Joel and I got to try Chick Fil-A, bought t-shirts at UC Davis and ended up eating dinner in Folsom with David when we had begun the day planning to go hiking at Muir Woods and nothing else.
3. Corelle and I stumbled across multiple craft fairs and amazing chocolate samples while telling hilarious toilet stories for hours all because we took the wrong Muni. Our one errand ended up being a 10-stop 10 hr long SF adventure. Couldn't have had a better Saturday.
4. I gave Moon an involuntary a tour of San Francisco because I didn't know how to get to the restaurant where we were supposed to surprise her for her birthday. We showed up an hour later than planned.
5. I rode a bus into the most ghetto part of Oakland with Wendy, and then rode it right back after getting spooked out. We were looking for a mansion that we never found. Adventure to continue one day.
These are the type of things I remember the most. The times when things didn’t go as planned, and even though I was one freaked-out human in the midst of the confusion, I think back and just laugh.
It’s easy for me to look back and laugh, but in Proverbs 31 a woman of God laughs at the things to come.
Isn’t it interesting how God shows Himself faithful and faithful again, yet I’m still anxious? And then out of my anxiety, I somehow choose to trust my own ways over His? LOL. My own ways...
I wonder what would happen if I really just went God's way. More people would be blessed. His eternal Kingdom would reign rather than my temporary selfish desires. My worries would be replaced with peace that surpasses all understanding. Wouldn't it be neat if answered prayers really drove my life rather than a constant need to control it?
Prone to wander, Lord I feel it.
Oh for grace to trust Him more.