Monday, February 14, 2011

$0.02 on Bieber



Once upon a time, Bieber was just a kid who sounded like a girl. And I never listened to his stuff again for months.

And then I ended up naming my car after him and paying to watch his movie.

I'll just say this:

As ridiculous as this whole Bieber thing is, I couldn't deny that God has been so gracious to this kid. The way people came in and out of his life is totally evidence that Justin didn't do it alone-- that this crazy life he's lived as a teenager is also by His sovereignty too.

And so YES, I liked the movie- it pointed to how much relationships are really out of our control, yet totally in His grace. How's that for a movie review on Justin Bieber?

And I hate that I'm saying this on a post about Justin Bieber, but re:Grammys last night- LADY ANTEBELLUM!!! WOW :D