1. I think I have this problematic heart issue of idolizing pastors. It's pretty serious.
I get this "pee in my pants" excitement when I read Tim Keller's stuff. I don't really pee in my pants, but you know what I mean, right?
His new book (King's Cross) is excellent, btw...even though I haven't finished it. Oh dude, SO GOOD.
I love how everything keeps pointing back to JESUS and the CROSS.
2. Lately I've been getting home super late everyday because I spend too much time at the gym at night. Not because I looove working out...but because I can't stop watching the cooking channel as I work out. So the next morning, it's terribly difficult to wake up. Why is food so beautiful and captivating?!
Isn't God so good in giving us the ability to enjoy food AND share it with others? Imagine how boring our friends would be if we couldn't eat while they talked.
ahaHAHahahaHAHa.
3. Brandon Jue
IS GETTING MARRIED!
Praise the LORD~?!
Of course, my horse :)