But I'm only a graduating senior in college ONCE.
Might as well embrace senioritis while I have it.
I decided that my final study "break" was...blog worthy. After this, I'm going to stop blogging so much. Really.
Recipe for a 5 hr study break:
1. Friends!!! <3
Everyone else is done.
2. Food
Dinner from the Public Market after sampling 10 different chicken pieces.
3. Creation
Today it was at the Emeryville marina. I've been there 4 times already in the past two weeks.
4. Sunset
Eat and freeze.
5. Eying distracting books
We went back to Borders to "study" a little more before happy hour at 10. I was distracted by a book that I just happened to eye. Forget sex hormone pathways, I need real tips.
6. Reading distracting books
What book was I holding? Back of book said "get married in a year!" Oh, baby.
7. Reading more distracting books.
Oh geez, a whole table of distracting books. The break-up one in the very corner was quite intriguing, and the picture on the front cover was a pint of ice cream. Gawsh, women. Why are you so predictable.
8. Bieber Car Rides
To Emeryville, to BART, to Berkeley, to Emeryville, to BART, to Skates, and back home. Praise God no one was hurt, and ears were still in tact.
9. Beer
I love Skates.
10. Love
I added this...just to make it super cheesy and even off my list at 10. Hahaha, this is my precious lil' bro Dawson and me. SO STUPID :D But love does make a huge difference.
I wonder when my next study break is going to happen.
Everyone's leaving the bay area. I wish everything would all just stop.
:(