Sometimes I read things in the Bible and I get passionately angry at God for allowing us to go through certain things in life. Genesis has surprisingly made me really angry these past couple days.
The chief cupbearer, however, did not remember Joseph; he forgot him.
Genesis 40:23
...really, God?
I wish I just didn't give a crap about people. Life would be so much easier.
My mom's email to me this morning:
Are you wearied now, dear daughter? Turn your eyes upon Jesus. He is man of sorrow, for he has been accused and rejected. In the mean time, ask God to search our heart and help us be humble and contrite in spirit, and tremble at His word.(Isaiah 66:2) God will lead us with his righteous hand to walk through our valley of shadow. Do you believe?
So do not fear, for He is with you; do not be dismayed, for He is your God.
Jesus, love is hard.