Holy Guacamole. This guy on BART just did a horrible job hitting on me from Ashby to MacArthur. TOO much testosterone.
Jesus came to the rescue and saved me with a transfer station.
I was thinking after he left, "Bah, if only I had not missed that 1:19 train I wouldn't have had to deal with that."
But something good came out of it too.
I got a good laugh as I remembered my favorite pick-up line.
Two years ago, this fobby guy who was apparently madly in love with me asked me to have lunch with him. Because he had the guts to ask, I agreed after uh, rejecting the first couple times.
I didn't know he was non-Christian until we had lunch that day, and I kept probing him with questions. Poor guy.
Me: Wait, do you even believe in God?
Guy: "I believe in God today because you finally agreed to have lunch with me."
Me: *Silence*
In my head: HahahahHAhahhahaAHhahaha.
Pick up lines that revert glory to God.
Is this what they call missionary dating?! :P
After today's experience on BART, this actually seems kinda cute.