Saturday, April 10, 2010

You Know You're Ready to Graduate...

...when everyone on campus looks like a younger version of that person you met freshman year.

It's actually really strange.

Next pt.

This morning, I was particularly thankful for two things.
1) Dancing.
2) College.

It's been a wild five years. Struggled day after day to find my identity in school, physical health, ministry, boys, anything really. But then, when I finally took my frikin' eyes off of myself and forgot about me, me, me, even for just a moment,

I could see

GOD ALMIGHTY

pouring out His overwhelming love through Jesus, His Word, and His people.

And golly gee, HWAT a sight that is.

On BART this morning, I had another teary eyed commute as I began to reflect upon how God is in absolute control. People really have no control who comes in and out of their lives.

There are some things money really can't buy. Especially in college, when you don't even have money. And it's not really legit to use my parents' mastercard all the time either.

1. Quality runs with quality people.


2. "WANNA GET YOGURTLAND?!?!"


3. Deep conversations on beautiful hikes.


4. Singing "Happy Birthday" in 20 different keys and celebrating one life after another.


5. Hearing people worship late at night.


6. Pillow Talks


7. Watching people grow and learn.


8. Taking non-Berkeley people to my fav Berkeley places.


9. Simpler Times = Drinking beer after gospel choir.


10. Being stupid just for the sake of being stupid.


And I discovered another one last night.


Forever on the dance floor.



Ah, who couldn't dance when God loves em'?!

Baby, baaaby, baaaaby, OHHHHHH!