Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What The Crazay

I've been reading through Proverbs for quiet times. That's pretty sweet.

I've also been dreaming through Proverbs as I sleep.

...WTF?

Usually, I never remember my dreams. I can probably recall a total 5 simple dreams in my life.

BUT DUDE. Get this.

Sunday Night's Dream

"Do not boast about tomorrow for you do not know what tomorrow may bring"

I am in doctor's office and I'm diagnosed with breast cancer and doctor tells me I'm going to die. He shows me the images, test results, everything. I remember being unable to breathe, and then asking God to help me breathe, and then getting really scared, and then I'm just sad for the rest of the dream as I say goodbye to loved ones, but I learned to accept it and look forward to being with Jesus. Good thing Jesus came into the picture or else I would've been really sad. And oh yeah, I started being nice to people. Ahahah.

Monday Night's Dream

"A joyful heart is good medicine..."

My parents do something really funny and I laugh wicked hard. In fact, I was laughing so hard that I woke up the next morning, and my roommate Michelle tells me, "You were totally laughing out loud in your sleep last night."

Okay, that was a bit of a stretch for dreaming Proverbs, but I thought it was fun anyways.

Tuesday Night's Dream


"Faithful are the words of a friend, profuse are the kisses of an enemy."

I get rebuked by the girls that I disciple/led in Bible study in the past. And I dream about the process of learning humility. It was... kinda intense.

Wow, WEIRD.